Thank heaven for the Parisienne love of parks and sand. At 6:15 we arrived at Les Catacombs and found a 30 minute wait. The kids, having already had a big day, were nigh to insane and kept hitting each other and bumping into random people. I left Ed in line with Abby and took the other four on a walk. One block away was a lovely little playground with two sandboxes. And now the kids are calm, content, and contained and no one has to stand next to them in line. I read many times across the internet and blogosphere that Paris is great for kids, and it truly is. Ed is talking about coming back for a month next spring to do the work in the Louvre that he didn't get to do on this trip, and I'm planning that we'll all come along with him. When we were planning this trip, we moved all our Skymiles around so everyone could use miles for their tickets, but we got such a good price, we didn't end up using them. So if the airfare is already paid for . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment