Thursday, February 7, 2008

Update on Linda Grace


What can I say about the baby that the pictures don't say a hundred times more eloquently? Despite developing strong opinions and will, she's still incredibly sweet and fun. She says three words "Hi," "Dada," and "Yeah!" "Hi" and "Dada" usually go together with a wave, and "Yeah!" always includes clapping. I'm working on what sign language I can remember, because she seems very interested when I gesture to her.

She's eating more than Isaac now, and still
sometimes wakes up hungry in the night. Most exciting, she's finally cutting her first tooth! As such, crackers and toast are her new favorites. The pictures below are of her first "table food" meal of cooked carrots and mashed potatoes. It also happened to be the first time she decided to rub her food all over her head. Good thing she doesn't yet have much hair (although what she does have is definitely blond, no longer red.)



Whatever the mood, she always has huge smiles for her family and when not in her high chair or her bed, she's army crawling around to destroy her brother's train track or pick up leftover food from under the kitchen table. The true crawling will be here any day now, and then she'll be unstoppable.

No comments: