Here are some fun photos of my crazy children. Do you like Linda's new sense of fashion?

This is Linda with our neighbor, JT. He has a child development class at school, so he invited Linda to come for an hour last week for a special Christmas party. I don't think I've seen her so excited in a long time, and when I picked her up she had such a huge smile. One whole hour of undivided attention from one of her favorite people in the world, doing crafts and eating treats--sometimes I think she gets lost here at home being a middle child, and this was a good reminder for me to be a little more careful to spread my attention around.

Bath Dancing:

Isaac usually has his tongue out in photos, but he doesn't usually look so much like he's possessed......

Abby is firmly into the Adorable Stage, although she likes to pull the Christmas tree over, eat crayons, and climb on the kitchen table.

I feel bad that I don't have any photos of Mary, but she got her own post about the baptism, right? Usually she's at school, or reading Turkish on the couch, or sitting at her desk working on her book--a grammar of Egyptian hieroglyphics. You might think I'm kidding but I'm not. She also begs Dad to teach her calculus.
No comments:
Post a Comment