So the last week in November was less than stellar for Ed and Candice. First, I lost my wedding ring in our bedroom as I was getting ready to go to the temple. I had taken it off to put on lotion, and somehow bobbled it up into thin air. We tore the room apart, moved furniture, looked in and around everywhere and it seems to have simply dissolved into the ether. Perhaps we'll find it when we move.
Four days later, Ed was working in the yard and lost his wedding ring somewhere in the vast pile of autumn leaves. Upon borrowing a metal detector from a complete stranger on the north side, we found nails, tinfoil, bottle caps--but no ring. Ed's ready to head to the beach, though, and find a buried treasure (so we can afford new rings).
2 comments:
No kidding, I'd head to the beach too. What crazy luck for you guys and your rings. How sad.
That stinks! I hope you guys find your rings soon!
Post a Comment